Sunday 26 June 2016

Fallout 4 - The Slog Build


Here is my build for The Slog settlement in Fallout 4! Even though this settlement is very high north, it ended up being one of the last settlements I found. 

One of the first things Wiseman says to you is that they "Want to make The Slog a place that everyone looks forward to visiting". Keeping that in mind I decided to make this settlement a party! 3 bars, full pool set, everyone in fancy dress! What more could you want?

I surrounded the outside in junk fence and piled all of the water/generates in one corner outside of the main settlement so they would be out of the way:


I put the first bar at the far side of the pool:


 The second bar is set up by the garden:


I love watching everyone garden in fancy clothing:


Along with the fancy clothing, I also gave some of the Tarberry farmers coast guards hats:


The side room is pretty much the same, I just deleted some of the shelving to make room to build more. The best part of this settlement is the main building:


Here we have the main bar...


... and dance floor!


I left in most of the storage and adding in some seating:


And of course, the settlement with the pool needs a pool table!


I left the side bedrooms pretty much as they were, just added more beds and art:


This settlement was fun to create. Have a drink on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment