Monday 13 June 2016

Fallout 4 - Nordhagen Beach Build


Here is my build for the Nordhagen Beach settlement in Fallout 4! This is one of the few settlements I have that is not surrounded by junk fence. I wanted to make it as open and chill as I could.


I built the majority of this settlement over the water with bridges dividing each house:


I left the existing garden and house pretty much as they were. I added some more decoration, planted more food and set up a small market:


I set up a second market next to the garden:


There are multiple turrets and guard posts to keep the settlement safe:



I had a lot of fun building and decorating each of the houses! House 1:


House 2:


House 3 / Sea Side Bar:


House 4:


House 5:


This fun little glitch happened while I was getting screen shots. This guy was walking and never stopped:



I really like this settlement, I just wish you could build a little further into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment