Friday 20 May 2016

Minecraft - Kakariko Village (Zelda)

I am a life long Zelda fan. I love Zelda so much that I have a 3" Triforce tattooed on my arm. A couple years ago my Brother-In-Law visited from Ottawa for the long weekend. We spent 3 days in Minecraft creating Kakariko Village from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past to scale.

The best part of this challenge was we did this in Survival mode. We had to do everything from clearing/leveling/building up the land to mining the lapis lazuli and red store for dye. Not to mention being constantly attacked by the mobs.

You can see some villagers in this photo. They were not spawned (survival, no cheats!) but brought to this location using the minecart and track trick.

Unfortunately the server that this was created in no longer exists. As far as I know this is the only image of a fun weekend of building:

 
Original Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment